Sunday, May 23, 2010

The end... (of this project!)

Hey all,

A pause, and then no more pictures...  that's not really the spirit for a blog that was supposed to be 365 pictures, once every day.

In retrospect it's an almost impossible task, unless

a) I would have all the time in the world
b) I stop caring for what I shoot, and post useless stuff for 90% of the time

Just posting anything isn't what I wanted to do, the idea was to "force" myself to be creative every day - and that's just not possible.

So with this comes the end of the 365 blog - but for those of you who loved to see a picture now and then, I suggest you add me on facebook.  Whenever I feel I have something worth sharing I will post it there - but this time, without the "must do it" factor.

If my street photography picks up again, I will continue on another blog - I'll keep you all posted!

Thanks & so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment